I am a teacher and scholar trained in Catholic theological ethics. My research focuses on the intersection of sexuality and social justice. I identify as both a Catholic Christian and as a feminist, and these two worldviews shape my vision of what justice means in our complex world.
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- M.T.S., Weston Jesuit School of Theology
- Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
- Associate Professor, Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of San Diego
- Lecturer, Spring Hill College Summer Institute of Christian Spirituality