I am a teacher and scholar trained in Catholic theological ethics. I teach courses in theological ethics utilizing feminist and anti-racist pedagogies. My research explores themes in fundamental moral theology, including the role of experience in theological method, as well as topics that probe the relationship between social justice and sexuality, including HIV-prevention, birth control, gender justice in marriage, and reproductive justice.
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- M.T.S., Weston Jesuit School of Theology
- Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago
- Associate Professor, Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of San Diego
- Lecturer, Spring Hill College Summer Institute of Christian Spirituality